Monday, September 12, 2016

Rocks at Cove Road

"Rocks at Cove Road"
5"x7" oil on linen panel

It was so beautiful outside, and nice and cool this morning, so off I went with my plein air gear. My first stop was South Freeport Harbor, where I spent a couple of hours making a mess (which I wiped off). I was painting on a pier, and the best I can say is that I didn't drop anything in. Next, off to Cove Road, where I was attracted to the rocks that make up the rip rap keeping this little peninsula from being eroded into the Harraseeket River. And of course the view beyond them is nothing to sneeze at!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Une très jolie peinture avec des couleurs très vivifiantes.

    Je serai aux Etats-Unis du 26 septembre au 18 octobre.

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete