Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sister Island

Sister Island
4"x10" oil on Raymar panel
$150

A little plein air piece done on Maquoit Bay. If you're wondering how I get Raymar panels in these wide formats, it's simple - they can be cut with a table saw. It can be a little unnerving when the painting is already painted.

I'm off today to the Castine Plein Air Festival, which I thoroughly enjoyed last year. It runs tomorrow morning through Saturday evening, with the show and sale at the Alfond Student Union, Maine Maritime Academy, on Pleasant Street, 6-8PM on Saturday. Last year the event was packed, so be there at 6 if you want your choice of paintings!

Please visit my newly designed website, at www.bobbiheath.com, where you can sign up for my newsletter and learn about each month's events in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment