Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Lucky Lady III"

"Lucky Lady III"
10"x10" oil on Raymar panel

I'm finishing up paintings for an upcoming show and wanted to include larger versions of some paintings I've done before. I've painted the Lucky Lady twice previously, both times in 6"x6". The first time a friend bought the painting, the second time I was asked to paint it by a very nice woman who wanted to give it as a gift to the new owner. What a great present! I'll let this one dry before I paint the name.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky lady est une très jolie peinture. J'aime beaucoup la lumière qui se dégage d'elle et ce merveilleux travail dans les reflets de l'eau.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful painting, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this one, Bobbi.

    ReplyDelete